Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hi everyone!



Hi everyone! I am Adri, and this is my first blog experience.
I am a 19 years old girl from Spain studying and playing tennis in the United States, at UAH (University of Alabama at Huntsville) And I decided to create my blog as a way to communicate and expess myself.
 Trying to define myself I got my blog´s name. I love clutches but I am one of that presons that need to keep to much staff when going out.. so I always try to fit All in my Clutch. I know it may sounds weird, but I normally pay attention at dettails like that because I really thing that kind of small things define the person you are.

I hope you all enjoy this blog as I willl, and I promesse I´ll try to post every day!!




Hola a todos! Me llamo Adri, y esta es mi primera experiencia en el mundo blog.
Tengo 19 años, soy española y estudio y juego al tenis en Estados Unidos en UAH (University of Alabama at Huntsville) Y he decidido crear este blog como modo de comunicación y expresión.
Tratando de definirme a mi misma encontré el nombre para mi blog. Adoro los bolsos de fiesta, pero soy una de esas personas que necesita llevar muchas cosas cuando sale... así que intento meter "All in my Clutch". Se que puede sonar raro, pero normalmente me fijo detalles como este porque creo que este tipo de pequeñas cosas define el tipo de persona que somos.


Espero que lo disfrutéis igual que yo, y prometo intentar escribir todos los días!!


Adri.

8 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment :)
    definitely following you now & would be more than happy if you took a look at my blog some time again & maybe follow back!? :) it would mean a lot to me!!!

    love from london,

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! =)
      I love your blog!!
      following you now!!

      xo from the states! =)

      Delete
  2. My sister goes to school at U of A! Congrats on the new post. I just started last week myself. good luck. Come visit my page

    www.ravenamaru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Such a coincidence! =)
      Thank you! and good luck for you too!
      =)

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging :)

    Patience
    You're invited to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260:
    J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete