Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sun Shines...

 Today has been a nice day. The sun was shinning, and the weather was perfect. =)  
It is some of the first sunny and warm days I had seen since I am here.
After class we had a really good tennis practice outside, and althoug most of us had sunscreen on, three hours of practice, running and sweting don´t let the lotion stay, so when we finished some of us were a little sunburned. When I realize it this video just popped in my mind, and I though I have to share it with you.
It is call Dear 16-year-old me, it´s an awareness message from the canadian Davic Cornfield Melanoma Fund.
I think is the best awareness spot I ever saw. In fact I can say is the only one that brought me tears. It just transmits force, emotion and the authentic feelings. 
No words to describe it, but if you watch it once, I promise you would never wanna go out without sunscreen.

 Hoy ha sido un dia bonito. El sol brillaba y el tiempo era perfecto. =)
Es uno de los primeros dias soleados y calurosos desde que estoy aquí.
Después de clase hemos tenido entrenamiento al aire libre, y a pesar de que la mayoría nos habíamos puesto protección solar, tres horas de entrenamiento, corriendo y sudando no perdonan, así que cuando hemos terminado algunas estábamos un poquito quemadas. Cuando me he dado cuenta este vídeo se me ha venido a la cabeza y he pensado que debía compartirlo con vosotros.
Se llama Querido yo a los 16, es un spot destinado a concienciar sobre el uso de protección solar de la fundación canadiense Davic Cornfield.
Creo que es el mejor spot de concienciación que he visto nunca. De hecho es el único que ha conseguido que se me salten las lagrimas. Transmite fuerza, emoción y auténtico sentimiento.
No hay palabras para explicarlo debidamente, pero si lo veis una vez os prometo que nunca volveréis a salir sin protección solar.







Now, I´m going back to study... I have a long study night to complete!!!

Ahora de vuelta a estudiar... Tengo una larga noche por delante!!!

Love, 
Adri




4 comments:

  1. Thankx for sharing this video!! definitely an eye opening..i used to wear sunblock only while going to beach, now im definitely putting it in daily beauty regime
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nice blog! ... I have just opened one ... if you want .... Come to visit ...hope you back me follow! thanks

    http://truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for yoru sweet comment and for following! im following yoru wodnerful blog now too :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen this video before and I find it so touching and important..

    btw. check out my blog, you have been awarded ;)

    Love,
    Julie - http://juliechoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete