Monday, February 20, 2012

A little about me





Hi!! Today is being a bussy day, school, homework... just a regula monday! =)
As I said before, I love fashion and everything related with that. I like fotoshooting for fun , and I do it often with my friends, but now that I´m far away.. there is been a long time without playing to be models and fotographers! =(
They say a picture is worth more than a thousand words, and since I have alredy a lot of old pictures I though this would be the best way for you to get to know me.
I hope you enjoy it! =)


Hola! Hoy es un dia algo ocupado, trabajos, clase.. un lunes cualquiera! =)
Como ya he comentado, me encanta la moda, y todo lo relacionado con ella. Me gusta hacer sesiones de fotos por diversión, y lo suelo hacer a menudo con mis amigos, pero como estoy lejos de casa llevamos mucho tiempo sin jugar a ser modelos y fotógrafos! =( 
Dicen que una imagen vale mas que mil palabras, y como tengo bastantes fotos antiguas , he pensado que esta sería la mejor manera de que me vayáis conociendo
. Espero que os gusten!  =)

                                     Adri.     












                                                                 

2 comments:

  1. Gotta say, you look awesome! Really good photos.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Now I am your follower and I wish good luck with blogging :)
    I am looking forward to all your posts!

    Much Love,
    Julie - http://juliechoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. que lindas fotos! gracias por pasarte por mi blog, y por brindarme tu apoyo, de igual manera voy a apoyarte, un besito desde el cairo.

    http://sticktofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete