Monday, February 27, 2012

Huntsville

Friday I went downtown for the first time since I am here... and It was surprising nice!! My friend Melanie showed me the city. We had a little walk at the park, had some ice-cream, went to a hockey game and have some dinner with part of the guys of our tennis team =) It was my first hockey game ever!! and I was shoking about how aggresive it is!!
 Here are some pics of the city... it is kind of adorable right?? it isn´t big.. but it nice, and you can´t imagine how many ducks and fishes that are in that lake!!


El viernes fui al centro por primera vez.. Y es sorprendentemente bonito!! Mi amiga Melanie me enseñó la ciudad. Dimos un paseo por el parque, tomamos un helado, fuimos a un partido de hockey y cenamos con algunos chicos del equipo de tenis =) Fue mi primer partido de hockey y me chocó bastante lo agresivo que es!!
Aquí dejo algunas fotos de la ciudad... es bastante adorable verdad?? no es muy grande.. pero es bonita, y no podéis imaginar la cantidad de patos y peces que hay en el lago!!








By the way!! this weekend we played at Atlanta and we won both games!!! Let´s go chargers!!! =)
Bad thing ... I thing the test I had today and (for what I had been studying hard) has been a little bad.. but will see!! 

Por cierto! este fin de semana jugamos en Atlanta y ganamos los dos partidos!! Vamos Chargers!! =)
Lo malo... Creo que el examen de hoy (para el que habia estudiado un montón) no ha ido muy bien... pero bueno, ya veremos!!

Love. 
Adri.

2 comments:

  1. thank for comment on my post ;) Beautiful photos...expecially the ice creams. Hope you follow me back! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really pretty place! it looks so warm to be february there! though, if this is huntsville, alabama, i guess it's usually warm in the south. the ice cream looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete