Thursday, March 22, 2012

Motivation

<<I feel alive and the world is turning inside down, yeah!>>

<<I'm burning through the skies two hundred degrees that why they call me Mister Fahrenheit>>


Some old songs will never get old!! And this is just the good move I needed today =)
Algunas canciones viejas nunca seran viejas!! Y esto es justo el buen rollo que necesitaba hoy =)


A few days left and classes will start again... 
This Spring Break all I did is stay at college, relax and work out every day... Doesn't sound really fun but it isn't been that bad so far I meet some new people and we have been going around and making barbecues =)... it isn't like being in Miami beach or PCB, but I didn't really have plans after spend all my money in a new laptop so... 
 This is my motivation song for today, 
now ready to make this next month go fast and go back home as soon as I can! =) 
I hope you like it! =)


En unos pocos dias volveran a empezar las clases...
Estas vacaciones de primavera todo lo que he echo ha sido quedarme en la uni, relajarme y hacer ejercicio tooodos los dias... No suena muy divertido pero no ha sido tan horrible como parece. He conocido gente nueva y hemos estado saliendo por ahi y haciendo carbacoas ... No es como estar en Miami o PCB pero despues de gastarme todo el dinero en un portatil nuevo no tenia muchos planes asi que...
Esta es mi cancion de motivacion para hoy,
ahora estoy preparada para pasar este proximo mes lo mas rapido posible e irme corriendo a casa! =) 
Espero que os guste!! =)

Love, 
Adri.

No comments:

Post a Comment