Saturday, March 24, 2012

Victor =)



Today I just want to show you some of my favorite pics with him. We had been together since we were almost kids, and he is not just my boyfriend. He is the best friend I'll ever have. 
Who else will call me on skype to show me his room's floor looking like this? 
I just feel like telling to the world that I MISS YOU!!  I love you!

Hoy quiero mostraros algunas de mis fotos favoritas con el. Llevamos juntos casi desde ninos, y el no es solo mi novio. Es mi el mejor amigo que puedo tener.
Quien mas me llamaria a skype para ensenarme el suelo de su habitacion asi?? 
Hoy solo quiero gritar que TE ECHO DE  MENOS!! Te amo!

Love.
Adri.

2 comments:

  1. que hermoso detalle! esta para morir de la alegria!

    http://sticktofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete