Friday, March 02, 2012

Tennis days

Well... this week is definitely going to be the tennis week... just in 7 days we have 9 games!! 
We are traveling a little around here, and of course, I am going with my camera and taking some pics to show you, and this is the result!! =) This is the awesome view we can enjoy from the cort where I played, and in the last pic you can see my teammate Brandi and me =) 
 We will be leaving this afternoon again to play some tennis during this weekend! 
Have a great Friday everyone!! =)

Bueno... esta semana es definitivamente la semana del tenis... solo en 7 dias tenemos 9 partidos!! 
Estamos viajando un poco por aqui, y por supuesto, me llevo mi camara y echo algunas fotos para enseñároslas, y este es el resultado!! =) Esta es la preciosa vista que se podía apreciar desde la pista donde yo jugué, y la en la última foto estamos mi compañera de equipo Brandi y yo =)
Volveremos salir hoy para jugar todo el fin de semana!
Que tengáis un viernes genial!! =)












Love.
Adri.

1 comment:

  1. Suerte en los partidos!! :-)

    Saludos desde 'Me visto solo' [Man] - mevistosolo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete