Saturday, March 10, 2012

Summer days...

Well... I had been really bussy this last days, and I will be bussy the next week for sure! So many exams and matches, and no even time to get online and make a new post! I´m so sorry for been absent week!!
Today I kind of had a little of time... (well I should be studying, but I´m tired!) and I realized how much I miss home, the beach, my family and my friends!! I was going through some of my summer pics, and right now all I want is it to be summer, be at home with my friends and just sun beach laughs and smiles!! Isn´t that the best thing ever? =)
 Here just some summer pics, and now I´m going back to my books! 
You have a nice weekend! =)

Bueno... He estado muy ocupada estos últimos días, y seguiré estando ocupada hasta la semana que viene seguro! Muchos exámenes y partidos, y ni siquiera tiempo para ir online y hacer un nuevo post! Lo siento mucho por esta semana de ausencia!
Hoy he tenido un ratito... (bueno debería estar estudiando, pero estoy cansada!) Y me he dad cuenta de cuánto echo de menos mi casa, la playa, mi familia y a mis amigos!! He estado viendo algunas fotos de verano, y ahora mismo todo lo que quiero is que sea verano, estar en casa con mis amigos y solamente sol, playa, risas y sonrisas!! No es eso lo mejor del mundo? =)
Aquí dejo algunas fotos de verano, y ahora me vuelvo con mis libros!
Que paséis un buen finde!! =)







Love,

Adri.

2 comments:

  1. pretty pics, and amazing dress of course!!!

    http://sticktofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que fotos tan bonitas! el vestido es muy chulo!
    saludos!
    http://mevistosolo.blogspot.com [MAN]

    ReplyDelete